1.1 USAGE OF THE BONANZA TECHNOLOGIES WEBSITE
First of all: Welcome to the Bonanza Technologies Website! We will endeavour to give you the best shopping experience online.
The Bonanza Technologies website may only be used to browse the products advertised, use its online ordering / purchasing functionality to make legitimate purchases.
The site is not to be used for any other purposes included but not limited to fraudulent, false and / or speculative purchases.
This site and all its contents are the property of Bonanza Technologies CC, registration 2011 / 015766 / 23, and the content provided is not to be copied, reproduced, republished, transmitted, distributed, uploaded and or posted for any commercial use.
Unauthorised use of this site and / or its contents may violate applicable copyright laws, trademark laws, intellectual property laws and / or other laws.
1.2 DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Bonanza Technologies website and its contents is provided “as is” and bears no warranty of any kind, explicit or implicit, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fit for use purpose. The owner(s) of this site, the authors of its contents and anyone in any way connected to this site, assume no responsibility for errors / omissions in its contents.
Bonanza and all parties associated with the Bonanza Technologies web site and its contents do not warrant and / or guarantee the reliability, completeness, correctness or accuracy of the contents. Bonanza Technologies, its associates and agents assume no liability for any loss incurred due to dealing with Bonanza Technologies including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage including (without limitation) data loss, loss of revenue, loss of profit.
The use of the contents of the Bonanza Technologies web site and its contents is allowed only in countries and territories where this disclaimer is allowed by the law of those countries / territories.
1.3 BONANZA TECHNOLOGIES RIGHTS
We reserve the right to:
• cancel any order placed on the Website, received by any means , for any reason whatsoever included but not limited to:
o suspicion of fraud,
o stock unavailability,
o incorrect product information,
o incorrect product price,
o incorrect shipping cost,
o incorrect customer personal information,
o incorrect customer billing address,
o incorrect customer shipping address and others.
• modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without any prior notice to you, the Customer, and we confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or any of its parts.
• change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of the Website) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed and/ or updated. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions stipulated here or anywhere on the Bonanza Technologies website then you must immediately stop using the Website.
1.4 YOU, THE CUSTOMER
You, as the Customer agree to use the Bonanza Technologies website only for lawful purposes.
You are prohibited from using this website to infringe any third party´s rights, intellectual property, trademarks, patents and the like.
You are prohibited to post any content that is offensive, obscene, that constitutes child pornography, constitutes racism, attacks or pursues to impose any religious beliefs.
You are also encouraged to help us to fulfil our commitments by reporting any infringements to our policy. Please Email us at email@example.com
1.5 THIRD PARTY LINKS
We provide links to other websites and resources in an attempt to increase the value to our customers.
We, however, do not accept responsibility for the availability of such external links and resources, we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the content published under those resources / websites, included but not limited to any advertising, product information or any other materials published.
We also do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for but not limited to any damage, loss of profit, loss of revenue caused or alleged to be caused by and/ or in connection with, the use of any such content, goods , services published by said websites . resources.
1.6 DELIVERY POLICY
When you use our web site and make a purchase from us you enter into a legal obligation and your right to refund monies charged to your credit card or paid in whatever way agreed by us, are limited to our terms and conditions.
You must only use this web site if you understand and agree to all our terms and conditions. Once the payment is made to us, it is deemed that you have read and understood and agreed to all our terms and conditions
When you click to make a purchase with us, legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree all our terms and conditions.
If you have any concerns / reservations regarding this, do not hesitate to contact us:firstname.lastname@example.org
1.7.1 ELECTRONICALLY STORED INFORMATION
Bonanza Technologies may electronically collect some Customer information in order to fulfil its commitment to the Customers:
• First Name
• Last Name
• Residential Address
• Delivery Address
• Email Address
• Telephone Numbers
Bonanza Technologies will not store:
• Your credit card details in full. Bonanza Technologies may request a copy of your credit cards with the central 6 numbers erased. This part of our fraud prevention system.
1.7.2 EMAIL ADDRESSES
• Bonanza Technologies will not disclose any Customer´s Email addresses to any third party.
• Bonanza Technologies may from time to time send some information that it considers relevant to the Customer based on previous shopping experiences at Bonanza Technologies
• Bonanza Technologies will only send it’s regular newsletter to those Customers that have accepted to receive such a newsletter. The Customer will always have the choice to opt out of this mailing list.
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
This notice was last updated on March 30th, 2016